The WNC Fly Fishing trail is the first, and only, fly fishing trail in the United States!
Situated in Jackson County, the trail features some of the best trout waters in the Great Smoky Mountains.
The trail has fifteen excellent spots for catching brook, brown and rainbow trout - and your professional guide will be able to personally ensure you make the most of your day.
Whether you seek quantity or size, open waters or small streams, the WNC Fly Fishing Trail has it all!
- One overnight stay in a room overlooking the Tuckasegee river
- Full, hot breakfast
- Professional guide service
- Use of fishing equipment
- Full or half day "Wading" guide service svailable
- WNC Fly Fishing Trail waterproof map
CONTACT US TODAY to check for availability on this package.
- Phone: 828-586-6060
- Toll-free: 1-800-WESTERN (1-800-837-8376)